Tax and VAT

I have a specific problem with Tax and VAT can you give me any advice?


The Scottish Artists Union consulted with a VAT specialist, through the Cultural Enterprise Office. As part of its research, CEO offer free Tax and VAT advice sessions available by appointment. More info can be found here.

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. Click to say I’m fine with this.OK

Facebook Twitter Email