PLI: Proof of cover

Does the Scottish Artists Union provide proof of public liability insurance cover?


In most situations, proof of union membership (membership card, invoice or email) combined with the information on the Insurance page in the Membership section of this website should be sufficient proof of cover.

Please note, the insurance policy does not name each indiviudal member. It covers ALL members of the union.


We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. Click to say I’m fine with this.OK

Facebook Twitter Email