PLI: Cover

Does the public liability insurance cover working outside my studio?


The insurance covers you working in any space that you are carrying out your artistic practice in, e.g. open studio events (including your home if this is your studio base), workshops with children, art fairs, trade fairs, public installations etc. The insurance covers working in the UK and while temporarily engaged on projects internationally.

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. Click to say I’m fine with this.OK

Facebook Twitter Email