Can I join if I live in the rest of the UK, EU or another country?


Technically we can only represent artists who live and or work as an artist in Scotland. (There are different legal and educational systems here).

However, an artist who lives elsewhere but who will be working on an extended arts project (more than 6 months) in Scotland can join for the year in which that work takes place. But we emphasise that our ability to represent you in any legal or similar way will only apply to the work you are doing in Scotland.

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. Click to say I’m fine with this.OK

Facebook Twitter Email