Dual Membership

Can I be a member of the Scottish Artists Union and another union?


Yes. Although this is not the usual case, your working practice may extend across different areas that are not served by a single organisation. It is your decision if you feel that you need additional representation.

However, you may have another occupation other than that of a professional artist, which would be best served by being a member of another union specific to that industry. (For example, working in film & tv or in education).

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. Click to say I’m fine with this.OK

Facebook Twitter Email